- This event has passed.
Family and Friends Support Group
March 23 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 6:30 pm on day Fourth of the month, repeating indefinitely
A support group is available for parents/relatives/friends of those experiencing same-sex attractions or sexual dysphoria. How do we walk with our loved ones without alienating them, yet staying true to God’s intention for their sexuality?
- You are not alone on this journey
- Become educated on the topic of homosexuality
- Find a safe place to share your journey with others who understand
- We offer tools to better understand your loved one
- Breaking the silence is a path to victory
- Come to receive prayer, teaching and encouragement
- Experience the power of praying with others
- Learn how to put JESUS GLASSES on and to love unconditional
Our meetings in Saskatoon is every 4th Monday of the month at 6:30pm. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for the location or text Ken 306-858-7129
When submitting an event, please allow up to 2 business days to see the event posted on the calendar.
The views presented at events posted on this site do not necessarily represent those of the CEC team, sponsors, or partners.
For recurring events, please double-check with the event host to ensure date and time are still valid.